OptumCare® offers health care that’s built around you. We know that great care starts with a strong relationship between you and your doctors. We give you access to a large network of doctors across the State of Connecticut.
At OptumCare, we work with your primary care doctor and specialists to help coordinate your care. Our goal is to help you get the care you need, when and where you need it. The result? You get care that’s truly built around you.
How we coordinate your care
We know that figuring out the health care system is overwhelming at times. OptumCare works with your doctors to help make the process easier for you. Our care coordinators join you on your health care journey to ensure you get quality care.
Award-winning customer service*
Our Customer Service Advocates focus on getting you the right answers to all of your questions the first time. We have a “no homework” policy. That means we do the work to find answers for you. Watch our video to see how our award-winning team puts our members first.
Learn more at; https://www.optumcare.com/state/ct.html
About Connecticut Masters’ Games
- Who: Since the inception of the “Games” in 1979, more than 50,000 master and senior amateur athletes have participated. The Connecticut Masters' Games is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing a forum that initiates and encourages camaraderie through athletic competition and the Olympic spirit. The event assists in maintaining a healthy lifestyle and promotes positive activities for the participants, their families and the communities where they live.
- What: The Connecticut Masters' Games (formerly known as the Connecticut Senior Games) is the largest masters amateur multi sport Olympic-style sporting event in Connecticut for athletes ages 30 through 90+. The “Games” are now in their 38th year of uniting Connecticut’s residents in the common bond of amateur sport and the Olympic spirit. This event is recognized by the US Olympic Committee and the Connecticut Masters' Games is a member in good standing of the National Senior Games Association and the official Senior Games of the State of Connecticut. .
- Where: The “Games” will be hosted by the City of New Britain in 2017. Competitions will also take place around the state at top college, high school and municipal venues.
- When: March 31, April 1, 8, 9, May 20, 21 and June 3, 4, 5, and 6, 2017.
- Participants: More than 1,700+ participants, 300+ volunteers and 2,500 spectators will take part in the 2018 Connecticut Masters' Games representing over 20 different states throughout the United States. Participants range from 30 to 90+ years of age.
For more information about the “Games,” please contact our office: (Tel) 860-788-7041