Tournament Sponsor: Connecticut Laborers' District Council
Dinner Sponsor: PMA Companies
The Nutmeg State Games runs only three (3) fundraising events each year; our very successful Directors’ Club Banquet (held in February at the Aqua Turf Club in Southington), our $10,000 cash prize raffle, and our high-end, very well attended, annual Spring Scramble Golf Tournament, held at Stanley Golf Course in New Britain.
The Spring Golf Scramble will celebrate its 26th anniversary in 2018 and is our second largest annual fundraising event. Funds raised from the Spring Golf Scramble go directly into the Nutmeg State Games general fund and are used to support the “Games” mission which is to recognize and reward “Good Kids Making Good Choices”.
- Date: MSunday, July 15th for 2018
- Check-in (New Times for 2015): 9:30 AM Registration Opens, Shotgun Start 11:00 AM, Cocktail Hour 3:45 PM, Dinner 4:45 PM
- Where: Stanley Golf Course, 245 Hartford Rd. New Britain, CT
- What you will receive: Lunch (during play), driving range balls, brand new carts with GPS, a outstanding gift that you will actually use, two drink carts, one full hour of cocktails and hors-d’oeuvres, full dinner with open bar, golf balls, and prizes (Gross & Net)
- Auction Items: TBA
- $250.00 per player / $1,000.00 per foursome.
- Tee Sign Cost: $150.00 per sign
- Sponsor Opportunities
- Please click here to be directed to the Stanley Golf Course Website
- Please click here to be directed to the Whinstone Tavern Website