Bring a Buddy
In an effort to help save you money and continue to increase our participation, we are again offering the “Bring a Buddy” Program. The “Bring a Buddy” Program allows current athletes to bring a "buddy" at half of the entrance fee. A “buddy” is a person who has not competed in the CT Masters’ Games in the last three years (2020-2022). We’re not only meeting our aforementioned goal, but it also made the "Games" more affordable for all athletes. The Buddy Program does not apply to Cycling and Softball due to associated costs. See below for details.
“Bring a Buddy”: Any athlete who registers for a sport will save money e.g:
- Athlete #1 Badminton Fee $40.00
- “Buddy” Badminton Fee $20. (1/2 the price)
- Total $60.00
- Each participant pays $30.00
- Please Note - the Buddy Program does not apply to Cycling due to associated costs.
- Team #1 Basketball Fee $175.00
- “Buddy” Team Fee $87.50 (1/2 the price)
- Total $262.50
- Each TEAM pays $131.25
- Please Note - the Buddy Program does not apply to Softball Teams due to associated costs and the co-sponsored tournament with SSUSA.
In order to qualify as a “Buddy” athlete, the “Buddy” cannot have participated in the Connecticut Masters' Games in 2020, 2021, and 2022
Buddy Program Online Registration:
- When registering online, athlete #1 needs to register for their event first and pay the full amount.
- Athlete #1 will give their ID number that is provided during registration to athlete #2.
- Once athlete #2 has athlete #1's ID number, they will enter the number in registration when it asks for the Buddy ID number.
- Athlete #2's registration fee will be half off the posted amount.
- The “Buddy” program applies only to like sport registrations (Individual or Team) e.g. a Badminton individual sport athlete may not bring a volleyball team as his/her ”Buddy”
- The "Buddy" program does NOT apply to Cycling, Golf, and Softball because of the associated costs to run the events!