Your organization has the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of our events and gain tremendous visibility by becoming a part of our "Family of Sponsors". We are eager to work with you to explore how we can best support your sponsorship goals and objectives.
View our Connecticut Masters' Sponsors.
- Connecticut Masters’ Games is recognized by the National Senior Games Association and the US Olympic Committee as the official State Masters’ and Senior Games of Connecticut.
- The number of 55 and older seniors who joined health clubs and gyms has jumped 119%, and life expectancy has increased 30 years in the past century. Seniors are more active, committing their free time found in retirement to volunteer, travel, and recreation activities.
- Connecticut Masters Games medalists qualify for the National Senior Games competition which is held every other year. A minimum of 13,000 athletes from 50 participating states compete in this two week long event. The Connecticut Masters' Games is the only sanctioning site for master athletes to represent the state of Connecticut at the National Senior Games.
- Every 7 seconds someone in America turns 50. The 50+ age group spends annually in discretionary income over $1 trillion per year in products and services.
- The 55-plus age group controls more than three-quarters of this country's wealth and the 65-plus group has twice as much income per capita as the average baby boomer.
- By 2020, the senior population will number approximately 115 million. The current senior population possesses over $900 billion in spending money.
- An extensive publicity outreach campaign is planned each year that includes multiple press releases announcing the “Games”, print and radio outlets throughout the state, as well as internet and email marketing.
- The Connecticut Masters' Games Email Marketing Campaign reaches over 20,000 Connecticut residents monthly.
- The Connecticut Masters' Games is an OPEN state (allow out of state residents to participate in the "Games") and provides a significant economic impact to the host city.
- 53% of our participants are from in-state while 47% are from out of state.
CarePartners of Connecticut - Presenting Sponsor
Richard P. Garmany Fund - Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
The Connecticut Masters' Games and AARP CT are providing a FREE seminar on the profound impact smart technology can have on the lives of EVERYONE, but especially individuals with disabilities or those who are aging in place. Mainstream technologies can be used to dramatically increase one’s independence and success in their quest to live at home as long as possible. This can...See Full Story>
The Connecticut Open presented by United Technologies, a WTA event, will be taking place at the Connecticut Tennis Center at Yale in New Haven, CT from August 17-25, 2018. The Connecticut Open is owned by the State of Connecticut and is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization that leverages the excitement of world-class women's tennis to benefit the community and...See Full Story>
With its diverse population, and a rich history New Britain is tucked into our many neighborhoods are 1,200 acres of the best park system in the state, sporting complexes and a treasure-trove of cultural attractions waiting to be discovered. Visitors can enjoy a hotdog while watching New Britain's Double-A baseball team, the Rock Cats, play a game at the friendly confines of...See Full Story>
The Connecticut Masters Games are pleased to have the New Britain Herald as their top news source and coverage throughout the event. To view local news in the sports community, go to http://www.centralctcommunications.com/newbritainherald/See Full Story>
As the summer approachs are you starting to think of some sporty things to do? New Britain has what you are looking for then. New Britain Bees Baseball: New Britain Bees are a member of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball League. Visitors can enjoy a hotdog while watching a game at the friendly confines of the Willow Brook Park Sports Complex. Stanley Golf...See Full Story>